Coterie 17 Life The best thing about Coterie 17? Our people.
At Coterie 17 we believe in unity over division. We work hard and we work together- this is how we achieve our success. You can feel confident here that someone always has your back and will be ready to lift you up when you need help. We are talented, respectful, and fun. We care for our guests and each other with a high level of excellence- we believe in serving people well in every situation. We are a team of creatives who value honesty, hard work, and determination. We proudly call ourselves “family”.
Our first love in the salon is serving our clients. Our second love is chocolate and champagne. We serve a prestigious clientele who we make our first priority while they are with us. This means seeing our clients’ needs before they even know the need exists, solving problems quickly, and making the work of serving others look effortless.
This role is an essential element of our team. The concierge ensures a seamless guest experience. They personally contribute to how well served our guests and other team members feel. This person helps us show how much we care through their thoughts, words, and actions. In this role, you work directly with our salon manager to ensure each of our guests is having a great experience at the salon. You are always thinking one step ahead of our clients and team members. You’re serving them in a way that wow’s them and leaves them feeling well cared for.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You love the feeling of making someone’s day better
- You have worked for 1 or more years in a fast-paced environment with a strong customer service focus. *bonus if that was a salon or spa.
- You like working and are available for retail hours (weekends, some holidays, and special events)
- You are excellent with words, both verbal and written.
- Enjoy a job where you are constantly on the move- we are typically standing
- You know how to manage your time and feel comfortable with constant change.
- You feel confident on a computer working with word, excel, email, and point of sale software *even better if you know salon software.
- You love to grow and are excited to attend company education
- You feel comfortable striving toward sales goals
- Learn quick- every day brings new experiences, and our expectation is that they are always handled to a high standard
- Smile! Your role impacts everyone around you and your positive attituded is contagious.
- Perform all front-end salon functions including guest greeting, check-in, guiding the guest through the salon, service support while the guest is in the salon, checkout, home-care recommendation and post-visit follow-up.
- Stay aware of when the team needs your support without them even needing to ask- monitor if they are running behind, if their guest needs something, or if you can just make their day.
- Become a wiz at booking appointments. Learn our guest’s preferences and delight them with your efficiency.
- Share and promote additional service and retail options, including gift certificates or promotions with each guest.
- Keep a flow that is efficient. This role juggles many things so you should always be acting one step ahead to ensure our guests are delighted.
- Ensure the salon is “guest ready” at all times. This includes keeping your eyes open and focused on product presentation, replenishment of products, and general housekeeping (cleaning and laundry as required)
- Show up in dress code and looking your best! You should love wearing current fashion and looking great.
- Promptly assist with all guest service opportunities, concerns, or issues, working with the salon manager to resolve all guest issues within 24 hours.
- Attend meetings as required, which may involve travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
What it means to be part of our team?
A scan of our brand will tell you Coterie 17 is a brand known for its talented and dedicated team – this is possible only because we all value growth and seek to improve daily. Working side by side or having lunch in our break room you’ll hear laughter and conversations among friends. We like each other- and look forward to expanding our team family.
Sound like you? Click the button below to apply now.
Guest Care Coordinator
The concierge ensures a seamless guest experience. You personally contribute to how well served our guests and other team members feel.