NO SHOW POLICIES will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
LET’S GET ON THE SAME PAGE
Your appointments are very important to our team members since they’ve been reserved expressly for you! We understand that sometimes schedules change and life gets in the way; please let us know about changes at least 24 hours in advance so there are no misunderstandings.
Late arrivals result in scheduling and service conflicts for everyone. Sad day. If you’re running late for your scheduled service time(s) and give us a new ETA, our technicians will make every effort to accommodate the adjusted time when possible. There may be an interruption of services, however, as the technician accommodates their originally scheduled guests during that time. We will do everything we can to not have to reschedule your reservation, unless it is not possible to complete your service without disrupting another guest’s services.
As a courtesy, we TEXT or EMAIL to confirm your reservation 3 business days prior to your appointment. Please let us know we have a date!
HEY, IT DOESN’T FEEL GOOD TO BE STOOD UP!
Please understand that when you forget to cancel/change your reservation without giving 24 hours notice, your technician misses the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and guests on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Since services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation Fee will apply. So please, no ghosting!
- Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will be charged 50% of the service amount if we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- All services must be held with a credit card. Multiple services and/or reservations of more than 2 hours cancelled less than 36 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. A credit card “HOLD” transaction may be made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
Our cancellation policy allows us to ensure an enjoyable guest experience. Thank you for viewing and for supporting Coterie’s success. What would we do without you?
KEEP IT CLEAN
- Keep valuables home! If you choose to bring or wear your favorite valuables, know you are doing so at your own risk!
- Accidents happen. We provide smocks & capes, and recommend you consider removing your shirt, as we cannot guarantee a complete shield against water or color migration.
- Here’s a tip: maybe create an outfit you wear only for color services.
- If you experience irritation or discomfort at any time during a service, please let your professional, licensed technician know immediately.
UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN WILL BE PUT TO WORK
Speaking of your most precious, personal belongings… We love children and want all of our guests to enjoy a wonderful experience. For everyone’s safety, no child may remain unaccompanied on the operations floor while you are having a service.
This is a chill place to hang out, so please be mindful of other guests trying to relax. Keep cell phones on the down low and speak softly in our “chill out lounge” as a courtesy to those enjoying services.
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL
We consider an average guest’s hair to be less than 14” in length. Hair that is longer or more dense may incur additional charges for color or blow out services which require additional time and/or products. We provide a consultation for pricing with every service.
PAY IT YOUR WAY
We happily accept Cash, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, and Personal Checks. Payment can be made at our Guest Service desk or through our mobile portal from the convenience of your chair. Got your wires crossed? It happens to the best of us. Returned Checks incur any administrative fees charged by the bank (minimum $10 – up to $35) to recover funds. More than one returned check will require a credit card on file for all future transactions.
THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
- Products – unopened products may be exchanged for another retail product within 30 days of the purchase date. A technician will be happy to consult with you to ensure that you are getting the products that best suit your needs.
- Services – Be Happy! We want you to enjoy your experience and tell your friends! If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the results of your service, please let us know within 72 hours. Your technician will gladly discuss any areas of concern and/or repeat your service to ensure that you are happy with the final result. We guarantee all services with the use of prescribed at-home care regimens.